MEC Weekly Digest | July 26, 2021
- Reminder: Please submit and approve your provisioning and de-provisioning requests by the end of the month (Friday, 7/30). Credentials will be available to new users on Tuesday, Aug. 3.
Next Team Meeting
- Reminder: Our next team meeting will be this Thursday, July 29. Please contact Jen Mortensen if there are additional items you'd like to discuss. We look forward to seeing you there.
Resolved: Missing Business Units
- Update: Thanks to Rebecca Lankford and Mel Jones, business unit data on the email sends object has been restored for all sends.
- Thank you: Please join me in thanking Rebecca and Mel for their outstanding work and collaboration on this issue.
Resolved: Missing IERs
- Update: Once the missing business unit data was restored to the email sends object, Mel Jones was able to successfully Request Tracking Immediately for the sends that were missing IER data. All IER data is now populated as expected.
- Thank you: Again, thank you to Rebecca Lankford and Mel Jones for their work and collaboration on this issue.
- Manage Reports in the Portal (for MECs; updated to reflect enhancements)
- Cvent Portal (for users; updated to reflect enhancements)
Updates on Outstanding Issues
- Send Delays to CU and UCCS Domains: We are continuing to work to schedule a meeting between CU and SFMC engineering teams to further identify the root cause of the July 6 issue.