MEC Weekly Digest | January 19, 2021
January Login Audit Update
- Jen Mortensen will be sending deprovisioning notices to MEC-approved contacts by close of business today.
Q1 Email Preference and Business Unit Requests
- The COE is beginning work on our Q1 email preference and business unit requests. We'll be sure to reach out if we have any questions about your submissions.
- What are the consequences if I violate CAN-SPAM?
- Sending to reports vs. data extensions vs. campaigns
- Salesforce campaign vs. Salesforce report
- Data extension sends
Updates on Outstanding Issues
- Advance-Salesforce Discrepancies: UIS is planning to correct affected records after the spring semester is underway on all campuses.
- Advance IDs Deleted from Salesforce: UIS is continuing to investigate.
- Cvent Subscription Forms and Form Assembly Replacement: The System team is working with the COE to reassess/establish a deadline for moving Cvent subscription forms to form assembly. We'll provide more information soon and will be sure to schedule ample time for a formal transition.
- SSL Certificate: The COE has completed the work that they can for the SSL certificate fix that will correct image display issues in Google Chrome. We are awaiting final steps from Salesforce to implement the solution.