MEC Weekly Digest | Jan. 31, 2022
February User Provisioning
- Reminder: Please have your provisioning requests submitted and approved (via a comment on the Chatter thread) by the end of the day today. Credentials will be available to new users on Thursday, Feb. 3.
- View License Dashboard >> change Campus Support | eComm Specialist filter
MFA Deadline Tomorrow
- Reminder: Melanie Jones will be sending another reminder today at 10 AM to users who have not enabled MFA in Marketing Cloud. She will update the list and alert MECs following tomorrow's change regarding users who have still not made the transition.
Data Extension Automations
- Reminder: As discussed at last week's team meeting, Claire Hamilton will be piloting data extension automations in all System business units to help determine next steps for business units across campuses.
- Action: While the pilot is progressing, please consider how you would like to address the following:
- Data Extension Clean-Up
- Identification of priority data extensions and business units
- Process for creating automations
Delivery Profile Updates
- Reminder: As discussed at last week's team meeting, Claire Hamilton will be changing the default footer for all business units and updating the commercial delivery profiles in all business starting this week. She will notify your teams via chatter both when work starts and when the work is complete.
- Action: When Claire has completed delivery profile changes in your business units, please use the updated instructions for creating delivery profiles for commercial communications. As indicated in the wiki, following Claire's work, commercial delivery profiles should point to Account Default rather than to the CU Footer for All Emails library content.
eComm/Pharmacy Support Transition
- Update: The eComm/Pharmacy transition website is now live. Jen Mortensen is working on our first stakeholder communication that will be sent by the end of the week.
- Action: Please review the stakeholders tab on the website and let Jen know if there are other key team members on your campuses who should be included in communications.
- CY22 Q1 Email Preferences and Business Units: Thanks to those of you who submitted CY22 Q1 preferences and business units for processing. We're working with the COE to identify a timeline for completion given that Claire Hamilton and Daniella Torres will be training to take over this process. If you have urgent needs from the spreadsheet, please let Jen Mortensen know so that we can prioritize them accordingly.
- Preferred Name: Jen Mortensen is working with source system owners to advance the preferred name solution through appropriate governance groups. More information will be available soon.