MEC Weekly Digest | February 22, 2021
- Action Required: An Announcement has been placed in the MEC Chatter group for comments of approval to be noted. Please review the License Change Dashboard (apply your filter) and get your comment of approval posted by the end of the month. New users can expect credentials starting March 4.
Q1 Email Preference Requests Complete
- Update: With the exception of one business unit and one email preference for CU Anschutz, the email preference requests for Q1 of CY20 have been tested and are complete. Please reach out to Jen Mortensen if you have any questions or if anything looks amiss.
IER Archival Process
- Update: As you know, we reached an agreement with the COE to archive IERs older than 90 days in accordance with best practices and to preserve our Salesforce storage. The COE recently launched an automated archival process that will run nightly. For those of you using IERs in reporting, please keep this nightly process and timeline in mind when working with data.
Updates on Outstanding Issues
- Advance-Salesforce Discrepancies: UIS is planning to correct affected records after the spring semester is underway on all campuses.
- Advance IDs Deleted from Salesforce: UIS is continuing to investigate.
- SSL Certificate: The COE has completed the work that they can for the SSL certificate fix that will correct image display issues in Google Chrome. We are awaiting final steps from Salesforce to implement the solution.