MEC Weekly Digest | August 23, 2019
Active Enrolled Field
- Some of you have asked what time span and/or enrollment level the active enrolled field encompasses. Lisa Carr did some research on this and determined that it's populated (true) if a student is enrolled in at least one class for the current term or any future term.
Cvent Flex Sub-Committee
- Group Members: Mel, Tom, Lauren, Amber, Jason, Andy, Kayla
- Current Status: Group members are finalizing their first Flex event. Once complete, these 5-7 events will be converted to templates to be rolled out at each campus.
- Next Steps: As soon as the event(s) have been converted to a template - ensuring brand and accessibility standards, among other things - we will reach out to your campus team to discuss a training schedule and communication plan that works for your users.
Workaround for Active Students and Employees with a Blank Campus Email Field
- In both 01 and 03, there are active students and employees missing campus emails. While UIS is already aware of this issue, we do not have a timeline yet. If you know these contacts' campus emails and need to include them in communications, the data extension import workaround will allow you to do so.
*UIS is referencing these reports so please do not edit them. Feel free to make your own copies.