The eComm team is currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, yet we remain committed to serving our users and ensuring success for both ongoing communications and event management. We encourage you to contact your eComm specialist if you require assistance. You can also take advantage of numerous online resources in the eComm wiki or submit a help ticket if you have a specific request.
eComm Upgrade: Reporting Workshop for Internal Audiences
The System eComm team hosted a reporting workshop for eComm Specialists on Friday, February 8. The workshop focused primarily on reporting for internal audiences (students and employees) but also addressed key changes to eComm's data dictionary, reviewed the reporting wiki for eComm Specialists, and provided general guidelines for using Salesforce report types and cross filters to further segment the basic audiences below.
- Enrolled Students on Your Campus
- Enrolled students on your campus by Academic Level (grad vs. undergrad)
- Enrolled students on your campus by Class Level (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior)
- Enrolled students on your campus by College
- Enrolled students on your campus by Major
- Enrolled students on your campus by Minor
- Non-degree seeking students on your campus
- Confirmed/Admitted Students
- Faculty and Staff on Your Campus
- Faculty on Your Campus
- Faculty on Your Campus by College
- Staff on Your Campus
- Staff on Your Campus by College
- Student Employees on Your Campus
- Retired Faculty and Staff from Your Campus
- Retired Faculty from Your Campus
- Retired Faculty from Your Campus by College
- Retired Staff from Your Campus
- Retired Staff from Your Campus by College
An additional reporting workshop on external audiences (alumni and affiliates) is scheduled for Friday, February 15.