The eComm team is currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, yet we remain committed to serving our users and ensuring success for both ongoing communications and event management. We encourage you to contact your eComm specialist if you require assistance. You can also take advantage of numerous online resources in the eComm wiki or submit a help ticket if you have a specific request.
eComm Upgrade: February 26, 2019 Project Update
Nalini Kaplan, Director, Enterprise CRM, Center of Excellence, provided the updates below to the eComm team on Tuesday, February 26.
- Provisioning of eComm Specialists in the new org was completed last week (for Marketing Cloud and Apsona; Salesforce provisioning was completed in January)
- Provisioning of users for each campus will be completed for two weeks before migration date in order to allow a cushion for final preparation and user communications
- Detailed migration planning is in progress – Nalini will provide an update on the eComm Specialist steps on Thursday – we discussed them a couple of weeks ago and each eComm Specialist will get a migration planning steps/document.
Testing and Data Validation
- CoE functional testing of Marketing Cloud and Salesforce complete
- CoE data validation complete within Salesforce from MDM integration and initial data loads
- CoE continues to address remaining data issues – they are minor at this point
- CoE will provide test plans to eComm Specialists shortly – today or tomorrow
- CoE continues to work with Cvent integration team on testing and loading records
- Kalman has loaded 16 million campaign member records so far into Salesforce