eComm Upgrade: February 26, 2019 Project Update
Nalini Kaplan, Director, Enterprise CRM, Center of Excellence, provided the updates below to the eComm team on Tuesday, February 26.
- Provisioning of eComm Specialists in the new org was completed last week (for Marketing Cloud and Apsona; Salesforce provisioning was completed in January)
- Provisioning of users for each campus will be completed for two weeks before migration date in order to allow a cushion for final preparation and user communications
- Detailed migration planning is in progress – Nalini will provide an update on the eComm Specialist steps on Thursday – we discussed them a couple of weeks ago and each eComm Specialist will get a migration planning steps/document.
Testing and Data Validation
- CoE functional testing of Marketing Cloud and Salesforce complete
- CoE data validation complete within Salesforce from MDM integration and initial data loads
- CoE continues to address remaining data issues – they are minor at this point
- CoE will provide test plans to eComm Specialists shortly – today or tomorrow
- CoE continues to work with Cvent integration team on testing and loading records
- Kalman has loaded 16 million campaign member records so far into Salesforce