Facts and Figures
Fiscal Year 2020 Research Proposal Highlights:
- 10 joint proposals valued at $11M were newly awarded by external funding agencies
- 52 joint proposals valued at $139M were submitted to external funding agencies
- The Department of Health and Human Services, specifically the National Institute of Health, represented the highest total number and value of joint proposals
- 85% of submitted proposals (by value)
- 90% of newly awarded proposals (by value)
- Relationships between schools and departments that were involved in at least one submitted or awarded joint proposal revealed main areas of connectivity between campuses.