Overview: Campus Solutions is the primary component of ISIS and encompasses many functions directly related to student administration, faculty workload and course management. Campus Solutions is made up of five modules: Admissions, Campus Community, Student Records, Student Financials and Financial Aid.
Benefits: Some of the benefits of Campus Solutions include:
- Provides the ability to manage a student’s entire life-cycle, from admission confirmation through graduation and beyond, including all billing activity.
- Provides CU with a single system of record for all students with the flexibility to accommodate differences in student populations, campus policies and processes.
- Allows for the tracking of all scheduled resources, including courses, teachers and room scheduling.
- Manages complex financial aid process and monitoring of student aid.
- Streamlines student administrative processes through automation.
Funding Model: Campus Solutions is funded by the campuses. It is not a fee-based service.
Who is eligible to use the service: Students, faculty and staff use Campus Solutions to manage the information they need to interact with the University of Colorado.
How to request access to the service: For information on how to request access to Campus Solutions, refer to the Access website.
Compatible Browsers: Refer to the Supported Browsers page.
Alias information / service history: ISIS Campus Solutions is sometimes referred to as ISIS, CS, or any one of its five modules (Admissions, Campus Community, Student Records, Student Financials or Financial Aid).
Related services: CIW/Cognos, CRM, DARS, Document Management/Singularity, Enterprise Portal/Interaction Hub, fsaATLAS/SEVIS, MDM, Nelnet, Online Admissions Offering (OAO).
Service Hours: 24/7 except for planned maintenance
Support Line: 303-860-help (4357)