Overview: Business Operations supports UIS employees with general administrative assistance. Services include:
- Recruiting and hiring
- Supplies and Services
- Repairs and Installations, including Building Maintenance Requests and temperatures
- Badge Access
- Concur Expense Reports
- Procurement Card
- Employee Onboarding and Offboarding
- Budget Tracking and Procurement Requests
- International employee Visas and permanent resident Green Card processing
Benefits: Some of the benefits offered by UIS Business Operations include:
- Centralized administration of expenses and procurement
- Central repository for employee policies, procedures and training materials.
- Establish and execute employee engagement and community-building programs.
Who is eligible to use the service: All active UIS employees.
How to request access to the service: All active UIS employees are automatically given access to the service. Login to the Business Operations document repository for administrative materials.