Overview: The CU Marketplace is the university’s official procurement to pay system. The software is used by CU to create and approve purchase requisitions, place purchase orders, receive goods and services and process invoices.
CU Marketplace was developed and is maintained by SciQuest - a leading vendor of online catalog and ordering solutions for higher education and other institutions. CU Marketplace interfaces with the university’s PeopleSoft Finance system for accounting information, encumbrance activity and the distribution of payments to suppliers.
Within the system, the following functions are performed:
- Create electronic requisitions, including shopping directly from select supplier’s catalogs
- Route requisitions and invoices electronically for approval via workflow rules
- Distribute purchase orders to suppliers electronically
- Process electronic invoices interfaced from suppliers and create manual invoices by Payable Services
- Perform matching rules for invoice payments
Who is eligible to use the service: Any CU employee or Person of Interest (POI) with a business need to access the system.
How to request access to the service: For information on how to request access to the CU Marketplace system, refer to the Access website.
Related services: Procurement Service Center, 303.764.3400
Finance & Procurement Help: FinProHelp Desk 303.837.2161