The University of Colorado System Staff Council (SSC) seeks to recognize outstanding student employees who demonstrate skills, commitment and dedication that go above and beyond expectations in their service to the University of Colorado System Administration. One student employee award will be presented each semester (fall and spring), and the recipient will receive $125 (less appropriate withholding taxes).
- Nominations may be submitted by any system administration employee.
- Nominations must be submitted using the online nomination form button at the bottom of this page.
- Nominee must have completed a minimum of three months part-time student employment during an academic year.
- Nominee must be a current graduate or undergraduate CU student.
- Nominee must be currently employed by the University of Colorado System Administration.
- Nominee must not have been the Student Employee of the Semester Award recipient from the previous award cycle.
Award Selection Criteria
- quality of work
- customer service (internal and/or external)
- uniqueness of contribution
- 1st Monday of April: Call for nominations are announced
- 3rd Monday in April: Nomination deadline (5:00 p.m.)
- 1st Monday in May: Award recipient is announced
- 1st Monday of November: Call for nominations are announced
- 3rd Monday in November: Nomination deadline (5:00 p.m.)
- 2nd Monday in December: Award recipient is announced