Student Employee of the Semester Award
The University of Colorado System Staff Council (SSC) seeks to recognize outstanding student employees who demonstrate skills, commitment and dedication that go above and beyond expectations in their service to the University of Colorado System Administration. One student employee award will be presented each semester (fall and spring), and the recipient will receive $125 (less appropriate withholding taxes).
- Nominations may be submitted by any system administration employee.
- Nominations must be submitted using the online nomination form button.
- Nominee must have completed a minimum of three months part-time student employment during the current academic year.
- Nominee must be a current graduate or undergraduate CU student.
- Nominee must be currently employed by University of Colorado System Administration.
- Nominee must not have been the Student Employee of the Semester Award recipient from the previous award cycle.
Award Selection Criteria
- quality of work
- customer service (internal and/or external)
- uniqueness of contribution
Previous Award Winners
|Spring 2016||Samantha Nguyen, Technology Transfer Office|
|Fall 2015||Kaitlyn Elliott, Employee Learning and Development|
|Spring 2015||Kate O'Connell, University Relations|
|Fall 2014||Devin Lynn, Employee Services|
|Spring 2014||Houa Cha, Procurement Service Center|
|Spring 2013||Melanie Jones, Office of the President|
- March 28th : Call for nominations are announced
- April 21st : Nomination deadline (5:00PM)
- May 3rd : Award recipient is announced
- Early November: Call for nominations are announced
- Early December: Nomination deadline
- Mid December: Award recipient is announced