Article VII - Executive Committee
- The executive committee shall be composed of SSC officers and the immediate past chair of SSC.
- The executive committee shall have the authority to act on behalf of SSC in emergency or time-sensitive situations.
- To the fullest extent of its authority, the executive committee shall execute the will of SSC as demonstrated by the votes of its representation and in accordance with these Bylaws.
- The executive committee shall recommend to the administration of system administration changes to policies and procedures as requested by SSC.
- The executive committee shall meet as necessary.
- The executive committee may call special meetings of the SSC as required.
- A written report of each executive committee meeting shall be prepared and made available to SSC representatives at least one week before regularly scheduled meetings of the SSC.