Refer to the Quick Reference Guide The Expense Report Process for a graphic overview of the expense report process from start to finish.
Step 1 - Creating the Expense Report
Step 2 - Adding Expenses
Step 3 - Allocating Expenses
Step 4 - Attaching Documents
Want to go mobile with Concur?
Access Concur from your mobile device with Concur Mobile. You can also organize all aspects of your travel with TripIt Pro.
Step 5 - Setting the Approval Flow
Step 6 - Submitting Expense Reports
Did you take the online Procurement Card courses?
- There are online courses available that guide you through the Procurement Card process.
- After completing the online courses, customized in-person training can be requested to suit your department's needs.
- Access & Training Requirements Guide
- Creating Email Rules in Microsoft Outlook
- Working in the Concur Travel & Expense System
- Removing Reconciled Trips from Concur Trip List
- Concur Transactions and Your Financial Statements
- Acting as a Delegate or Travel Arranger
- Identifying Delegates
- Approving Expense Reports
- Approvers: Viewing Approved Expense Reports
- Reports in Concur
- Delegates: Emailing Receipts to Receipt Store