Friday, October 21: FinPro Help Desk will be closed for a staff training session, 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
How to Buy Background Checking Services
This commodity covers background checking services. Such services include, but are not limited to, the following: criminal (felony and misdemeanor) records search, sexual offender search, motor vehicle records search, Social Security Number trace, credit history, employment history verification, and credential and/or education verification.
Procurement Options and Procedures
- $5,000 or less: Your Procurement Card or a Department Purchase Order (DPO)
- Above $5,000: A PO Requisition or an SPO Requisition
HireRight, Inc. (Vendor ID # 203099, Address # 1)
- Lisa Nicely Phone: 909.932.0099
Through its relationship with the Educational & Institutional (E&I) Cooperative, the University of Colorado can use HireRight, Inc., for background checking services in any dollar amount. E&I selected this vendor as the result of a competitively bid solicitation. For additional information on HireRight services:
- Denver departments should contact Cindy Melvin (HR office, 303.315.2706)
- Boulder/Colorado Springs/System departments should contact the designated purchasing agent
University Price Agreement
# CNR1086, valid through September 30, 2018
- Voice: 303.764.3424
- Fax: 303.764.3434
- Email: Shondel.Baum@cu.edu