Our offices will close at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 2 and re-open for normal business hours on Monday, July 6. This includes the FinPro Help Desk.
How to Buy Background Checking Services
This commodity covers background checking services. Such services include, but are not limited to, the following: criminal (felony and misdemeanor) records search, sexual offender search, motor vehicle records search, Social Security Number trace, credit history, employment history verification, and credential and/or education verification.
Procurement Options and Procedures
- $5,000 or less: Your Procurement Card or a Department Purchase Order (DPO)
- Above $5,000: A PO Requisition or an SPO Requisition
HireRight, Inc. (Vendor ID # 203099, Address # 1)
- Lisa Nicely Phone: 909.932.0099
Through its relationship with the Educational & Institutional (E&I) Cooperative, the University of Colorado can use HireRight, Inc., for background checking services in any dollar amount. E&I selected this vendor as the result of a competitively bid solicitation. For additional information on HireRight services:
- Denver departments should contact Cindy Melvin (HR office, 303.315.2706)
- Boulder/Colorado Springs/System departments should contact the designated purchasing agent
University Price Agreement
# CNR1086, valid through 6-30-09
- Voice: 303.764.3422
- Fax: 303.764.3434
- Email: David.Turner@cu.edu