How to Buy Audiovisual Equipment and Services
This commodity includes audiovisual equipment, supplies, and installation and integration services.
Procurement Options and Procedures
- Goods or Services - $5,000 or less: Use your Procurement Card or a Department Purchase Order (DPO).
- Goods - $5,001 - $10,000: Use a Non-Catalog form. The Purchasing Agent needs adequate documentation to support the purchase.
- Goods - $10,001 - $500,000: If there is only one provider of the product(s) use the Sole Source Justification form (SSJ). If a solicitation is required but the product is brand specific use the SSJ form and select Bid Vendor as the supplier. If a solicitation is required and there is no requirement for a specific brand a Non-Catalog form with Bid Vendor for the supplier is appropriate. Please feel free to contact Purchasing for guidance.
- Services $5,001 - $50,000: Use a Non-Catalog form or Standing Purchase Order form. SPOs are only used when a unit price cannot be determined. Please feel free to contact Purchasing for guidance.
- Services - $50,001 - $500,000: If there is only one provider of the service(s) use the Sole Source Justification form (SSJ). The SPO-SSJ form can be used if the invoicing will be sporadic over the project period. The Purchasing Agent may need to pursue competition via the Documented Quote process. Please feel free to contact Purchasing to discuss the purchase request.
- Goods or Services - $500,001 or more: If there is only one provider of the service(s) use the Sole Source Justification form (SSJ). The SPO-SSJ form can be used if the invoicing will be sporadic over the project period. The Purchasing Agent may need to pursue formal competition via an Invitation for Bids or RFP. Please feel free to contact Purchasing to discuss the purchase request.
Through its relationship with the Educational & Institutional (E&I) Cooperative, the University of Colorado has established two University Price Agreements (UPAs) for this commodity.
Tony SKC Communication Products, Inc.
- Jamie Sucato (913) 535-5392 Jamie.Sucato@skccom.com
SKC designs, engineers, and delivers next-generation multimedia rooms that take advantage of the current best-in-class audio and video applications.
SKC offers the following product lines:
- Cisco video, TelePresence, MCUs, and streaming
- Plantronics and GN Netcom headsets
- VBrick streaming systems
- Crestron and AMX control systems and programming services
- Extron interfacing, switches, and control
- SMART Boards
- Polyvison interactive white boards
- Mitsubishi projector & displays
- SKC SMARTCare Services including: maintenance, managed services, professional services, training and staffing
- SKC Professional Services including: A/V design, programming, installation, design build and conferencing services
SKC employs a dedicated staff of highly trained Account Executives, Technicians and Customer Service representatives. The company maintains a large in-stock inventory and most orders ship same day. SKC also provides SKC SMARTCare and Professional Services.
B&H Photo, Video & Pro Audio
B&H products can be purchased from the CU M@rketplace Catalog.
You may contact your account team by phone at 800-947-8003 ext. 7746
To contact one of the account team members please use the email addresses listed below
- Ariel Sobin - Lead Account Associate firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sam Graus - Account Associate email@example.com
- Aaron Schwartz - Account Associate firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Frankel - Account Associate email@example.com
B&H offers the following: A complete line of photo, video, audio, lighting, pro accessories, entertainment, projection and surveillance devices as well as a broad selection of security, multimedia, optics and A/V presentation technology.
University Price Agreement
SKC Communication Products, Inc.
- # CNR01317, valid through 9/30/2016
B&H Photo, Video & Pro Audio
- # CNR01341, valid through 7/31/2018
- Voice: 303.764.3418
- Fax: 303.764.3434
- Email: Madeline.Souder@cu.edu