On Wednesday, Nov. 22, the PSC will close at 3:00 p.m. (This includes the FinPro Help Desk.) We'll re-open for normal business hours on Monday, Nov. 27.
CU Supplier Orientation
All interested suppliers are invited to attend a short, free session entitled ‘How to do Business with CU’.
For registration information, visit: https://www.cu.edu/psc/purchasing/vendors.htm
Content is focused for business concerns interested in learning how the University’s procurement process operates. Businesses which offer goods or services appropriate for University consumption are encouraged to attend. The session does not include information on student/student group purchasing or construction projects.
Session topics will include:
- Overview of University of Colorado System
- Overview of Procurement Service Center (PSC): Payables & Purchasing
- Introduction to University procurement process : Purchasing Thresholds & Competitive Solicitations
- Overview of University Small Business Program
- Review of Information Packet: Contacts & Resources
- Q & A
- Short meeting with Purchasing Agent
Note: Attendance is NOT a requirement to do business with the University