What access should I request?
- First start with your manager/sponsor to determine what applications or resources you need access to.
- Once you know what applications you need access to, work with your Campus Access/Security Coordinator  for your campus and the application in question. They will help you determine what roles you should request for the given resource.
How to Request Access
Below you will find information and instructions on how to request access to resources managed by UIS. This includes both CU Enterprise Applications as well as System Administration specific resources. Information is organized by application or resource. There are two methods of making an access request in use:
- PDF Forms
- CU System Identity Manager. 
For assistance with questions about what roles a user should request within a given application please contact the relevant Campus Security Coordinator. If you do not know what application you need access to, please review the applications supported by UIS in the UIS Service Catalog by clicking on the service name in the listing below.
See the following table for how to request access to a service:
|SERVICE||WHO IS THIS FOR?||WHO TO ASK FOR HELP||REQUEST METHOD||CU IDENTITY MANAGER SEARCH TERM|
|HCM ||ALL CU||HCM Campus Security Coordinator ||CU Identity Manager ||"HCM"|
|HireRight I-9/E-Verify||ALL CU||HireRight Access Coordinator ||See Below |
|Finance ||ALL CU||FIN Campus Security Coordinator ||CU Identity Manager ||"FIN"|
|CU Marketplace||ALL CU||FIN Campus Security Coordinator ||CU Identity Manager ||"MARKETPLACE"|
|Concur||ALL CU||N/A||Not Requested - Auto Provisioned||N/A|
|Skillsoft||ALL CUemail@example.com ||Not Requested - Auto Provisioned||N/A|
|CU Careers||ALL CUfirstname.lastname@example.org ||Not Requested - Auto Provisioned||N/A|
|Singularity/OnBase||STUDENT DATA||CU-SIS Campus Security Coordinator ||PDF FORM ||N/A|
|CIW ||ALL CU||Campus Security Coordinator ||PDF FORM ||N/A|
|CU-SIS ||ALL CU||CU-SIS Campus Security Coordinator ||PDF FORM ||N/A|
|DATC ||ALL CU||CU-SIS Campus Security Coordinator ||PDF FORM ||N/A|
|ISSM ||ALL CU||ISSM Campus Security Coordinator ||PDF FORM ||N/A|
|ERA (InfoEd) ||ALL CU||TBD||PDF FORM ||N/A|
|CU TRANSFER (SFTP) ||ALL CU||Campus Security Coordinator for Relevant Application ||PDF FORM ||N/A|
|CU System ID ||CU SYSTEM ADMINISTRATIONemail@example.com ||PDF FORM ||N/A|
|Cherwell||CU SYSTEM ADMINISTRATIONfirstname.lastname@example.org ||Not Requested - Auto PROVISIONED||N/A|
|Treasury/SAFE||TREASURY OFFICE ONLY||SAFE Security Coordinator ||PDF FORM ||N/A|
|Phire||UIS/IT AND CHANGE TESTERS/APPROVERSemail@example.com ||PDF FORM ||N/A|
|MDM||UIS ONLYfirstname.lastname@example.org ||PDF FORM ||N/A|
Please Note the following:
- PDF Forms may only be accessed from one of the CU campuses.
- PDF Forms require using a digital signature. Instructions for creating and using a digital signature can be found here: Instructions for Creating a Digital Signature .
- CU Identity Manager  requires a campus login and password:
Most University systems require some level of training before access will be granted. Please review any directions in the relevant form below to identify and complete training requirements before submitting an access request.
Applications and IT Resources
- Request HCM Access 
Related Documents and Process Forms:
Documents for Security Coordinators:
- HCM and FIN System Access Guidance (New version coming soon)
- Skillsoft access is granted automatically for relevant employees and POIs, no requests for access are needed.
- CU Careers Access will be granted automatically, no requests for access are needed.
Financial System  and CU Marketplace
- Request Finance System/Marketplace Access 
- Lookup Finance System Roles:
- Requesting access to HireRight for I-9/E-Verify services is a two step process:
- Contact your campus HireRight Campus Access Coordinator  and request a HireRight account.
- Use CU Identity Manager  to request the "HIRERIGHT : CU I-9 E-Verify HireRight User" role. In the Make Request page search for "HIRERIGHT". This will grant you the HireRight SSO link in the portal.
- This request will have to be approved by your direct supervisor and then by the campus HCM access coordinator.
- Request SAFE Access 
Central Information Warehouse  (CIW)
Related Pages, Documents, and Process Forms:
CU Student Integrated Systems  (CU-SIS) and ISSM 
- Degree Audit Transfer Credit, PeopleSoft CRM, Singularity for Student Data, and Cognos for Student Data are requested via the CU-SIS Access Request form .
- OAO Access is requested through your campus CU-SIS Security Coordinator for Admissions .
Related Documents and Process Forms:
- InfoEd (eRA): For InfoEd (eRA) access a researcher or administrator can make a request to the research and/or compliance offices.
- Request MDM Access 
- Request CU Transfer Access  (SFTP)
- Terminal Server Access: For Terminal Server access send an email to Help@cu.edu  including the specific terminal servers and your Cu System ID account name.
- Request Phire Access 
- Request UC4 Access: email Help@cu.edu .
- Request Cherwell administrative access: email Help@cu.edu.