Refer to the Quick Reference Guide The Expense Report Process  for a graphic overview of the expense report process from start to finish.
Reconciling a cash advance?
The Step-by-Step Guide Reconciling Cash Advances (found under Step 2) will help you through the process.
Step 1 - Creating the Expense Report
Step 2 - Adding Expenses
Many types of travel expenses can be on one expense report. Use the guides below for each type of travel expense on your report.
Step 3 - Allocating Expenses
Allocating Expenses 
Step 4 - Attaching Documents
Want to go mobile with Concur?
Access Concur from your mobile device with Concur Mobile. You can also organize all aspects of your travel with TripIt Pro.
Step 5 - Setting the Approval Flow
Step 5a - Determining Reimbursement Amounts
Step 6 - Submitting Expense Reports
Did you take the online travel courses?
- There are online courses available that guide you through the travel process.
- After completing the online courses, customized in-person training can be requested to suit your department's needs.
- Access & Training Requirements Guide 
- Creating Email Rules in Microsoft Outlook 
- Working in the Concur Travel & Expense System 
- Removing Reconciled Trips from Concur Trip List 
- Concur Transactions and Your Financial Statements 
- Acting as a Delegate or Travel Arranger 
- Approving Expense Reports 
- Approvers: Viewing Approved Expense Reports 
- Calculating Reimbursable Miles 
- Delegates: Emailing Receipts to the Available Receipts Area 
- Identifying Delegates 
- Reconciling Cash Advances 
- Reports in Concur