These colleges offer the broadest array of academic programs on our campuses. They are home to many of the most popular majors, including political science, biology, English, economics, history and many more.
To be eligible for guaranteed admission, transfer students from public Colorado community colleges must meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED;
- 30 semester hours of transferable Colorado community college coursework, with a GPA of 2.7 or higher;
- a cumulative GPA of 2.7+ for all college coursework – including credits from attendance at other institutions – with consistent or improving grades;
- completion of Minimum Academic Preparation Standards (MAPS); and also
- completion of an admissions application and submission of all required documents by published deadlines.
Transfer to CU
All Colorado community college students are encouraged to apply to the University of Colorado at any point in their academic careers. Community college students who do not meet the conditions of guaranteed admission remain eligible for admission and are evaluated on an individual basis.
- University of Colorado Boulder 
- University of Colorado Colorado Springs 
- University of Colorado Denver 
Legal Disclaimer. As stated in Regent Law (article 7.C.), “The university reserves the right to deny admission or readmission to applicants whose total credentials reflect an inability to assume those obligations of performance and behavior deemed essential by the university and relevant to any of its lawful missions, processes, and functions as an educational institution.”