The Call for Proposals for the 13th Annual CU Women Succeeding Symposium is now closed.Thank you for your interest. We hope you can join us next year.
The 13th Annual CU Women Succeeding Professional Development symposium will be held on February 26-27, 2015 at the Anschutz Medical Campus, University of Colorado. The Faculty Council Women’s Committee welcomes proposals from the CU community centered on this year’s theme: “Pioneering Women”. The committee is seeking knowledgeable and dynamic proposals that address the interests and concerns of CU women faculty and staff.
The committee welcomes profession development proposals that:
- Address the interests and concerns of CU women faculty and staff and broader educational/professional-development issues related to women in academia and beyond.
- Stimulate and provoke discussion and audience engagement
- Present evidence based on or supported by research
- Target new, mid-career and seasoned faculty and staff
Each proposal must include:
- Title and summary of presentation (100 words or less)
- Brief description of proposed topic and how it relates to the theme "Pioneering Women".
- One to three specific learning objectives for participants.
- Time block preference (indicate preference for 45 or 90 minutes).
- Contact information of primary presenter.
Click here  to more information about the symposium and to view last year’s presentation topics. Registration will open on November 3rd, 2014.