Submission DeadlineOctober 31, 2014
The 13th Annual CU Women Succeeding Professional Development symposium will be held on February 26-27, 2015 at the Anschutz Medical Campus, University of Colorado. The Faculty Council Women’s Committee welcomes proposals from the CU community centered on this year’s theme: “Pioneering Women”. The committee is seeking knowledgeable and dynamic proposals that address the interests and concerns of CU women faculty and staff.
The committee welcomes profession development proposals that:
- Address the interests and concerns of CU women faculty and staff and broader educational/professional-development issues related to women in academia and beyond.
- Stimulate and provoke discussion and audience engagement
- Present evidence based on or supported by research
- Target new, mid-career and seasoned faculty and staff
Each proposal must include:
- Title and summary of presentation (100 words or less)
- Brief description of proposed topic and how it relates to the theme "Pioneering Women".
- One to three specific learning objectives for participants.
- Time block preference (indicate preference for 45 or 90 minutes).
- Contact information of primary presenter.
Click here  to more information about the symposium and to view last year’s presentation topics. Registration will open on November 3rd, 2014.