Improve your skills and increase your knowledge with SkillSoft learning resources.
To access SkillSoft:
- Log on to your campus portal .
- Click on the CU Resources tab. (Skip this step if you are using the system portal.)
- Select Training.
- Select Start SkillSoft. (SkillSoft will open in a separate window.)
- Select Catalog.
- Click University of Colorado - Courses.
- Click your campus folder.
- Select the specific folder you need, organized by topic.
- Select the title of the course and click [Launch].
Note: For a Web-accessible version of SkillSoft, please contact Employee Learning and Development, email@example.com 
Click the buttons below if you are having trouble with SkillSoft, would like to view a catalog of course offerings, or would like to view the frequently asked questions.
Still need help? Email Employee Learning and Development: firstname.lastname@example.org 
The dashboard provides a summary of course completion data in SkillSoft. The dashboard is an aggregated chart of course completions since implementation of SkillSoft on January 1, 2009 - June 30, 2012. Unique data is associated with course completions for each campus.