The 2014 program agenda (January through June) is provided in the expandable toggles below. Agendas for each date and any assignments will be posted at least one week in advance to the session. Presentations and other presenter related material will be posted after the conclusion of each session.
Driving and Parking Directions  - all sessions are held at System Administration, 1800 Grant Street, Denver.
January 16 - Understanding the Business of Higher Education - 8:00 to Noon - Rooms 501-503
February 20 - Everything DiSC - 8:00 to Noon - 1st Floor CR
Brett Rogers, Organizational and Employee Development Director, HR, CU-Boulder
March 20 - Leadership from the Inside Out - 8:00 to Noon - 1st Floor CR
Barbara Lawton, Ph.D., Interim Faculty Director and Professor of Engineering Practice, CU-Boulder
- Goleman, Daniel and Richard Boyatzis, "Social Intelligence and the Biology of Leadership," Harvard Business Review. Sept. 2008.
April 17 - Appreciative Inquiry: Asking Positive Questions to Get Positive Results - 8:00 to Noon - 1st Floor CR
Corinne Harmon, Ed.D., Assistant Professor, College of Education, UCCS
- Martinetz, Charles F., "Appreciative Inquiry as an Organizational Development Tool ," International Society for Performance Improvement. Sept. 2002.
May 22 - Understanding Adaptive Leadership - 8:00 to Noon - Rooms 501-503
Allan Wallis, Ph.D., Associate Professor, School of Public Affairs, CU Denver
- Heifetz, Ronald A., "Leadership Without Easy Answers" 
- Gilmore, Thomas N. and James Krantz, "Innovation in the Public Sector: Dilemmas in the Use of Ad Hoc Processes" 
- Gilmore and Krantz - Complete article 
June 19 - Collaborative Leadership Case Study - 8:00 to Noon - 1st Floor CR
Paul Myers, Ph.D., Director of Research and Consulting Services
- Agenda 
* For more information about each department, go to the CU Offices tab at the top of this page. You will find a list of system administration offices.