August 7 and 8 - Retreat - Denver
- Goleman, Daniel, "What Makes a Leader?" Harvard Business Review, November-December 1998.
- Thomas, Kenneth W. and Ralph H. Kilmann, "Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument "
- Implicit Association Tests - Directions 
- Allen, Brenda J. Difference Matters: Communicating Social Identity . Waveland Press, Inc: Long Grove, Illinois, 2011.
- Brenda Allen, "Communicating Difference Matters: Implications for Leaders" 
September 12 - System Administration - 1800 Grant St., Denver
October 10 - UCCS - 1420 Austin Bluffs Pkwy., University Center, Rm. 303
- Dr. Pam Shockley-Zalabak and Dr. Nina Polok, "Ethical Dilemmas in Leadership" 
- Fraud and Fiscal Misconduct Awareness and Reporting 
November 14 (Part 1) - Advancement - 8:30-11:15 - 1800 Grant St., 1st Floor CR, Denver
November 14 (Part 2) - Excellence in Leadership Luncheon and Lecture - 11:30-1:30 - Brown Palace Hotel, Denver
- Leadership Lecture: "Staying Cool in Jobs Where People Only Turn Up the Heat," Richard D. Krugman, MD, Vice Chancellor for Health and Affairs for the University of Colorado Denver and Dean of the CU School of Medicine
- Award Presentation: The 2014 Excellence in Leadership Award will be presented to Patricia Rankin, Associate Vice Chancellor for Research, Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research, University of Colorado Boulder
For help using Books24x7, click here .
- Covey, Stephen R, The Speed of Trust: The One Thing That Changes Everything. Free Press. 2006. (Summary )
- Gardner, Howard, Five Minds for the Future. Harvard Business School Press, 2006.
- Goleman, Daniel, Working with Emotional Intelligence. Bantam Dell, 2006. (Summary )
- Kotter, John P. and Dan S. Cohen, The Heart of Change: Real-Life Stories of How People Change Their Organization. Harvard Business School Press, 2002. (Summary )
- Kotter, A Sense of Urgency. Harvard Business School Press, 2008. (Summary )
- Kouzes, James and Barry Posner, The Leadership Challenge. Jossey-Bass, 2007.