The CU eComm program offers University of Colorado schools, colleges, units and departments a unified platform for electronic communications with University of Colorado alumni, donors, parents and friends via a suite of web-based tools.
eComm’s email marketing and form builder tools for CU communicators integrate with a centralized records database of more than 800,000 records. This integration creates customized, targeted and engaging communications that capture valuable data in a dynamic and secure environment. Online communities provide a secure and authenticated space for CU constituents to update their profile, search for and network with other CU friends, identify communications and privacy preferences, register for events and more.
Why a single platform for an institution as broad and diverse as CU?
- To improve the quality, currency and accuracy of data
- Enhance the effectiveness of CU’s engagement with its audiences
- Adhere to CAN-SPAM legislation
- Save money (there is no cost to CU communicators to utilize eComm tools)
- Provide a single, centralized environment for CU constituents to update their contact information, register for events, donate to CU and identify communication preferences
Do you have an extra $11,000 in your department’s budget? If so, you can stop reading now.
If not, CAN-SPAM legislation is a big deal and is not to be taken lightly.
Lucky for you, eComm keeps you compliant because we store email preferences and we’ve embedded an unsubscribe link in every email template .
How does this affect me at CU? Learn more about the CAN-SPAM legislation and how it affects CU