The Advance system integrates with CU's main information systems (HRMS and ISIS) based on pre-defined frequencies. Besides receiving information on new grads and parents from CU, data records in the Advance system are updated in several ways – through telephone solicitation, ad-hoc data feeds from departments or other sources, and a data interface between the Advance system and the eComm system .
The diagram to the right explains the data flow process.
The CU Foundation offers reporting and processing help resources.
Reporting Team, firstname.lastname@example.org 
The CU Advancement reporting department provides:
- reports that can be used for importing into the Harris Connect email marketing tool if data is not query-able in the Harris system.
- reports for analyzing alumni or donor activity, demographics or contact information.
- importing and exporting data feeds to and from Advance and Harris.
Data Processing Team, Advancement.Processing@cu.edu 
The CU Advancement Processing department provides:
- individual record updates.
- individual record researching.