Congratulations! Your event was a success. Now, you need to reconcile the funds.
Cybersource Web Interface How-To
Login URL: https://ebc.cybersource.com 
Create a Report
- Open Cybersource Report Consolidator so it will display.
- Enter login information, merchant ID and password.
- Enter a report range (start and end dates).
- Enter the Output File. Click the browse button to locate the appropriate folder/directory.
- Enter the Output File name.
- Click Go! to download the report, click Clear to clear the form, click Quit to abort and close CyberSource Report Consolidator. Done! Your report will display once the report is complete.
Open a Report
- Go to the folder where you saved the report.
- Double click on the report name.The report will display as a .csv file in Microsoft Excel. See Importing Reports into a Spreadsheet for more information on how to format the report.
Cybersource Login 
Cybersource Accounting How-to 
Month End IMA Clearing Account Procudures (general) 
WITHIN 60 DAYS OF EVENT
If you need credit or cancel an order that is within 60 days of the close of the event, you can easily do this in the eComm admin environment. Here’s how:
- Go to Forms > Events > Create / Manage Events
- Search for form > Hover over ACTIONS and select Orders
- Search for individual that needs to be refunded. Click on the Cancel Order link. Identify options and process the cancellation
60 DAYS OR MORE AFTER CLOSE OF EVENT
If you need to credit an order that involved a credit card transaction (paid-for event) AND that is 60 days older than the close of the event, you have a couple options:
You can ask the University to issue a payment voucher