Skillsoft Training Access
Human Resources Management Functional (Full Access and/or Approver Access) Training
To access SkillSoft,
- Log in to your campus portal via myCU .
- Click on the CU Resources tab. (Skip this step if you are using the system portal.)
- Select "Training."
- Select "Start SkillSoft." SkillSoft will open in a separate window.
- Select "Catalog."
- Click "University of Colorado - Courses."
- Select the specific folder you need, organized by topic.
- Select the title of the course and click [Launch].
You may access SkillSoft Resources and an overview of your training summary.
If you cannot access the portal, or if you do not have access to the CU Resources section once you log in to your campus portal, contact your campus' help desk.