CU campus, system, schools and college references
The following guidelines are for reporters and editors who need to cite a specific campus or office in the University of Colorado system.
- University of Colorado: Refers to the entire CU system of four campuses. Second reference: CU
- University of Colorado system administration: Lowercase on common nouns that are not part of a formal name.
- University of Colorado Boulder: Second reference: CU-Boulder (“UCB” is acceptable for statistical tables)
- University of Colorado Colorado Springs: Second reference: UCCS
- University of Colorado Denver: Second reference: CU Denver
Other CU second references:
- CU Denver downtown campus
- CU Anschutz Medical Campus
- CU School of Medicine
- CU College of Nursing
- CU School of Pharmacy
- CU School of Dental Medicine