Overview: The Concur Travel & Expense System (Concur) is the university’s system for booking official employee travel, requesting cash advances, requesting reimbursement and reconciling procurement card and travel expenses. Concur is for all active employees (faculty and staff) and Person’s of Interest (POI’s with type 15 security access) who need to conduct travel, request reimbursement and reconcile expense work on behalf of the university.
Within the Concur system, the following functions are performed:
- Trip Search – The trip search area is used to book airfare, rental car and/or hotel stay for an upcoming university trip.
- Active Work Area – The active work area contains two processes: 1) Request for Cash advance and 2) Create expense reports (for reimbursement requests and both travel and procurement card reconciliation).
- Available Company Card Charges – Includes every procurement card and travel card transaction that has yet to be assigned to an expense report.
- Trip List – View list of upcoming and recently completed trips.
- Approval Queue – If you are an approver, expense reports and cash advances waiting approval are listed.
The software is hosted by Concur and UIS supports the integrations with PeopleSoft Finance. The Procurement Service Center (PSC) manages the Concur Travel & Expense System. For more information about the Concur Travel and Expense program, please contact the PSC.
Who is eligible to use the service: Any CU employee or POI, with type 15 security access, with an active employee ID Number.
Related services: Procurement Service Center, 303.764.3400
Finance & Procurement Help Desk: FinProHelp, 303.837.2161