Specialized Training Topics Courses
- Earnings codes in the Human Resources Management System (HRMS) This PDF presentation demonstrates the appropriate use of earnings codes and earnings programs. It covers various scenarios and best practices when selecting earnings codes in time collection.
- HRMS Reviews and Reports This PDF presentation covers recommended reviews and reports in the HRMS. It provides helpful information on setting parameters, running control IDs and a timeline relating to the monthly payroll calendar.This presentation also references the HRMS Reviews and Reports Resource Guide.
- Training Records Lookup This PowerPoint presentation walks through locating a department or an employee's training record in the enterprise learning module, using the student training summary and the Admin Training Report.
- HRMS 8.9 Enterprise Learning This presentation provides information for HRMS users who can create training courses, training sessions and enter student training records only.
- Person Model A "person" in the HRMS can be a university employee, a "person of interest (POI)" or both. POIs—non-university employees with some CU affiliation—include volunteer faculty, off-campus Work-Study employers, employees of University Physicians, Inc., and visiting scholars.This PowerPoint presentation explains the "Add a Person" functionality in the HRMS, with emphasis on understanding who POIs are, the advantages of tracking their affiliation, and how to enter and modify their data in the HRMS.
- Multiple Components of PayThe HRMS Multiple Components of Pay (MCOP) breaks an employee's pay into different components for reporting and/or budgeting purposes. Additionally, MCOP allow you to track different types of pay for an employee on a single employee record number.This PDF presentation provides the knowledge and tools to assist in setting up MCOP data in the HRMS.