Need to schedule an appointment with one of our benefits or payroll professionals? We've (temporarily) moved, but we're still here to help you. Learn about how to reach us.
Skillsoft Training Access
Improve your skills and increase your knowledge with SkillSoft learning resources.
To access SkillSoft:
- Log on to your campus portal.
- Click on the CU Resources tab. (Skip this step if you are using the system portal.)
- Select Training.
- Select Start SkillSoft. (SkillSoft will open in a separate window.)
- Select your campus folder.
- Select the specific folder you need, organized by topic.
- Select the title of the course and click [Launch].
Note: For a Web-accessible version of SkillSoft, please contact Employee Learning and Development, email@example.com
Click the buttons below if you are having trouble with SkillSoft, would like to view a catalog of course offerings, or would like to view the frequently asked questions.
Still need help? Email Employee Learning and Development: firstname.lastname@example.org
The dashboard provides a summary of course completion data in SkillSoft. The dashboard is an aggregated chart of course completions since implementation of SkillSoft on January 1, 2009 - June 30, 2012. Unique data is associated with course completions for each campus.