If you have questions about the recent Anthem data breach, please visit anthemfacts.com for the most up-to-date information. The University of Colorado will continue to work with Anthem to provide you timely information related to the breach and resources to protect your personal information.
PET/Retroactive Funding Change (PETR)
Learn how to make retroactive funding changes during payroll expense transfer (PETR) transactions in the Human Resources Management System (HRMS).
General Payroll Expense Transfer (PET) Guidelines
- PET transactions can only be created when the HRMS is available to users; refer to the Payroll Production Calendars.
- A PET does not pay additional money or collect money back from an employee. This process moves part or all of an existing payroll transaction to a different funding source.
- PETR is not available for Work-Study payroll transactions. Contact your financial aid/student employment office to request a FAM PET.
- PETR is not available for payroll transactions that have already been modified by a correction PET, FAM PET or Batch PET.
- PETR will not move Time Collection amounts that were processed with a SpeedType override.
Note: The screen shots used in this guide may not be representative of your access.