Faculty/University Staff Leave Without Pay Fact Sheet & Form

If you are a faculty member or university staff member (formerly exempt professional), you can use the Leave Without Pay Form to elect to either continue or waive benefit selections when taking an unpaid leave of absence from university employment.

Review the Leave of Absence Fact Sheet before filling out the Leave Without Pay Form. NOTE: You must submit paperwork and any necessary documentation by the 10th of the month to ensure your leave goes into effect for that month's paycheck.