Entering Leave and Adjusting Leave Balances (MON)

Learn how to enter leave taken by monthly employees, make adjustments to leave balances reflected in the system, and/or enter existing balances for state classified employees who have transferred or reinstated from other state agencies or departments.

Note: The screen shots used in this guide may not be representative of your access.