Address, Phone, Email Change: Former Employee/Surviving Spouse

Former employees: Please complete, sign and date this form. Return the completed form to Employee Services for entry and record retention.

Former student employees: Address changes made in the Student Information System (SIS) will not update your address in the payroll system. Address changes must be made in both systems.

Active employees or retirees: Update your information in the Employee Portal.