Very soon, you’ll need your password and a phone number to update sensitive personal information in the portal. Please take two minutes to update your phone numbers in the portal.
Update your information now
- Log in to your campus portal at my.cu.edu.
- When you enter the CU Resources area, a pop-up alert window will ask you to verify your phone information.
- Is your information correct? If so, check the box next to the statement, “This information has been validated and is up to date.”
- Is your information incorrect? Click the “Update My Information” link and enter the correct phone numbers.
- Didn't see a pop-up window? Make sure you’re in the CU Resources area. Select “Employee Profile” from the “Personal Information” menu and verify your phone number(s), and/or update phone numbers, as necessary. Home, cellular, campus 1 and campus 2 phone types will be available for use with the new security tool.
Once you’ve updated your information, you’re all set.
Find out more about the new authentication tools at www.cu.edu/es/it-takes-two