CU is evolved into a dynamic network of four campuses, including one of the newest biomedical and health care centers in the world. Today, the CU legacy for academic excellence, innovation and discovery continues at the University of Colorado Boulder, the University of Colorado Colorado Springs, the University of Colorado Denver and the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus.
The information on this site was designed to assist you with the necessary resources and tools to get you started. As a new employee, you'll need to complete several forms when you arrive. In order to complete all the forms in a timely manner, we encourage you to bring the following information with you on your first day:
- original Social Security card
- acceptable documents to complete your I-9 Form. Download the I-9 Form for a current list of acceptable documentation.
- beneficiary names and Social Security numbers for retirement accounts
- emergency contact information, including name, address and phone number
- voided check or documentation from a financial institution for a savings account or money market account (See CU policies for more information.)
New Employee Forms
New Hire Orientation
New Hire Training
New Hire Training
Click on your campus for the appropriate new hire training:
- Visit the Employee Portal
- Contact University Information Systems
- UIS Self Help
- CU Phone Directories (All Campuses)
- CU Campuses
Visit the University of Colorado Boulder campus to get your Buff One Card. Aside from providing you with photo identification as an University of Colorado employee, your Buff One Card also serves as an RTD bus pass. Learn more about the Buff OneCard
Things to do nearby
If you are a new employee to the 1800 Grant St. location in downtown Denver, we have provided you with a guide to some fun places to visit during your lunch hour or if your are looking for a new walking destination.
Employee Quick Links
Campus Holiday Schedules.
If an employee is required to work on a designated holiday or during administrative leave given by the governor, the employee may take an alternate day off that is mutually satisfactory to the employee and the supervisor.