Presentations, worksheets, case studies, etc. are provided below, organized by workshop date.
August 7 and 8, 2014
- Goleman, Daniel, "What Makes a Leader?" Harvard Business Review, November-December 1998.
- Thomas, Kenneth W. and Ralph H. Kilmann, "Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument"
- Implicit Association Tests - Directions
- Allen, Brenda J. Difference Matters: Communicating Social Identity. Waveland Press, Inc: Long Grove, Illinois, 2011.
September 12, 2014
- Agenda - To be announced 9/2
- Executive Leadership Team - Biographies
General directions to each campus and system administration are provided below.
Books24x7 is a resource offered through SkillSoft that provides thousands of complete, online books. The books listed below are available on Books24x7. Additionally, some of the books have an executive summary available as a pdf dowload. Click the "Summary" links below to access.
For help using Books24x7, click here.
- Covey, Stephen R, The Speed of Trust: The One Thing That Changes Everything. Free Press. 2006. (Summary)
- Gardner, Howard, Five Minds for the Future. Harvard Business School Press, 2006.
- Goleman, Daniel, Working with Emotional Intelligence. Bantam Dell, 2006. (Summary)
- Kotter, John P. and Dan S. Cohen, The Heart of Change: Real-Life Stories of How People Change Their Organization. Harvard Business School Press, 2002. (Summary)
- Kotter, A Sense of Urgency. Harvard Business School Press, 2008. (Summary)
- Kouzes, James and Barry Posner, The Leadership Challenge. Jossey-Bass, 2007.