Presentations, worksheets, case studies, etc. are provided below, organized by workshop date.
August 11 and 12 - Retreat - Denver
September 18 - System Administration - 1800 Grant St., Denver
October 9 - UCCS - 1420 Austin Bluffs Pkwy., University Center, Rm. 303
November 13 (Part 1) - Advancement - 8:30-11:15 - 1800 Grant St., 1st Floor CR, Denver
November 13 (Part 2) - Excellence in Leadership Luncheon and Lecture - 11:30-1:30 - Brown Palace Hotel
January 22 - Boulder - 8:00-3:30 - Flatirons Room, Center for Community, Boulder
February 26 - Government Relations and the Legislature - 8:00 - 12:00 - Colorado State Capitol, Denver
March 11 - Anchutz Medical Campus - 8:00 - 3:15 - 12850 E. Montview Blvd., Skaff Conference Room, Fourth Floor, Room 4000
April 15- CU Denver and Closing Reception- Denver
General directions to each campus and system administration are provided below.
Books24x7 is a resource offered through SkillSoft that provides thousands of complete, online books. The books listed below are available on Books24x7. Additionally, some of the books have an executive summary available as a pdf dowload. Click the "Summary" links below to access.
For help using Books24x7, click here.
- Covey, Stephen R, The Speed of Trust: The One Thing That Changes Everything. Free Press. 2006. (Summary)
- Gardner, Howard, Five Minds for the Future. Harvard Business School Press, 2006.
- Goleman, Daniel, Working with Emotional Intelligence. Bantam Dell, 2006. (Summary)
- Kotter, John P. and Dan S. Cohen, The Heart of Change: Real-Life Stories of How People Change Their Organization. Harvard Business School Press, 2002. (Summary)
- Kotter, A Sense of Urgency. Harvard Business School Press, 2008. (Summary)
- Kouzes, James and Barry Posner, The Leadership Challenge. Jossey-Bass, 2007.