August 2013 - Retreat:
- Jandel Allen-Davis, MD, Having Tea: "Self-Taught" Personal Leadership Lessons
- Ken Bettenhausen, Leading Teams Effectively
- Brenda J. Allen, Ph.D., Communicating Difference Matters: Implications for University Leader
October 2013 - UCCS Workshop
- Corinne Harmon, Ph.D., Case Studies
November 2013 - Advancement Workshop
- Patrick Kramer and Matt Wasserman, Engaging Academic Partners in the Development Process
February 2014 - Capitol and Vice President's Session
- State Senator Owen Hill - Biography
- State Representative Joe Salazar - Biography
- Chief Economist Natalie Mullis - Biography and Presentation
- Focus Colorado: Economic and Revenue Forecast, Colorado Legislative Council Staff Economics Section - Dec. 20, 2013
- "The 19 Units of System Administration" by Lisa Landis - Presentation
For help using Books24x7, click here.
- Covey, Stephen R, The Speed of Trust: The One Thing That Changes Everything. Free Press. 2006. (Summary)
- Gardner, Howard, Five Minds for the Future. Harvard Business School Press, 2006.
- Goleman, Daniel, Working with Emotional Intelligence. Bantam Dell, 2006. (Summary)
- Kotter, John P. and Dan S. Cohen, The Heart of Change: Real-Life Stories of How People Change Their Organization. Harvard Business School Press, 2002. (Summary)
- Kotter, A Sense of Urgency. Harvard Business School Press, 2008. (Summary)
- Kouzes, James and Barry Posner, The Leadership Challenge. Jossey-Bass, 2007.