I want to change my federal W-4 withholding; what are my options?

You can change your W-4 withholdings via the employee portal, myCU, through the Personal Information tab. Once updated, this information will automatically change in the system. Please check when payroll will run to see when your change will take effect.

You also can change your W-4 via the W-4 Form and submit it to Employee Services. Note: Employee Services can only accept original forms; email and fax copies are not acceptable.