I did not receive my check; what do I need to do to get another one?

If you did not receive your check in the mail, you may contact Employee Services at 303-860-4200, option 2. 

If your check has been returned to Employee Services, we can resend your check to a new address if you have updated your address in the Employee Portal.

If your check has not been returned to Employee Services within a 10-business-day waiting period, your personnel payroll liaison may submit a hand-drawn request to stop pay on the check and reissue a new check to an updated address. 

To update your address, please sign in to the appropriate campus via the myCU portal. (Your login is your campus user ID and password.)