How do I change my direct deposit, address, etc.?

You can change most of your personal information including your address and emergency contact through the employee portal .  Go to CU Resources > My Info and Pay > Employee Profile.  Because CU requires that you confirm your identity via your phone to access personal information within the portal, please contact your department to update an old phone number if the system will not allow you to update it.

For information on changing your direct deposit click the link: Direct Deposit  

For information on changing your W-4 click the link: W-4 Form

 Learn when you can expect your direct deposit or W-4 changes to take effect.