How can I print my pay advices while employed at CU and after I am no longer an employee?

You can access your pay advices through the employee portal, myCU, until such time that your status has been updated to terminated.

Former employees can contact Payroll at 303-860-4200 Option 2 to have their pay advices emailed to them.