When enrolling your dependents for benefit coverage, you MUST submit documentation of eligibility for each dependent with your Benefits Enrollment/Change Form.
If you do not provide the necessary documentation to verify eligibility for each dependent's coverage, your unverified dependents will not be enrolled in your benefit plans.
Learn if your dependents are eligible for coverage and, if so, find the required documentation you must submit:
University Plans' Definitions & Required Documents
Individuals who are NOT eligible for university benefits include, but are not limited to, the employee's or spouse's/same-gender domestic partner's:
- parents, grandparents and great-grandparents
- siblings, nieces and nephews, aunts and uncles, and cousins
- grandchildren, and great-grandchildren
- renters, boarders, tenants, and employees
- any other individuals not listed in the eligible dependents definitions