Employee Services Expo dates
All expos run from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
|Monday, March 24:|
Research Building 2, Trivisible Room
|Tuesday, March 25:|
CU System Administration
1800 Grant St., Denver
Conference rooms 501-503
|Wednesday, March 26:|
UMC, Glenn Miller Ballroom
|Thursday, March 27:|
CU Colorado Springs
University Center, Room 303
|Wednesday, April 9:|
1250 14th St.
Wouldn’t it be nice to get rewarded for learning more about the resources and benefits CU offers its employees? Maybe an iPad and other prizes would seal the deal? Employee Services is making that prospect a reality this spring.
Mark your calendars for the Employee Services Expos, this March and April on all CU campuses, and in the System Administration building. Employee Services provides employees more than their pay and benefits, and to make that message abundantly clear, the ES team is rolling out this game-inspired expo series to leave a lasting impression.
Stop by each booth to earn a ticket, and get additional prizes when you answer questions about:
- free courses and training that are at your disposal as a CU employee.
- how pay is getting a little more eco-friendly
- the keys to deciding which insurance plans make the most financial sense to you and your family.
- how opening a flexible spending account can lower your taxable income.
- How to use CU's popular tuition benefit.
- how many people are vying for the opportunity to work at the university.
This month, Employee Services will help you spread the word about this event by sending promotional expo posters to your department to hang and distribute. Look for these posters in the mail the week of March 17.
We've streamlined the poster distribution process by sending them to you directly, instead of making business partners request them. Learn more about the expos at www.cu.edu/ESExpo, and stay tuned for more details!