Payroll: Business Partners, HRMS and PeopleSoft Inquiries
University of Colorado – Employee Services
1800 Grant Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80203
Interoffice Mail: Campus Box 400 UCA
Main Phone Number: 303-860-4200 (option 2)
Fax Number: 303-860-4299
- In-person appointments:
- Normal business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p. m. Monday-Friday, except for university system office holidays.
- Outside of business hours, or if you receive a voice mail message, please leave a detailed message and provide a phone number where you can be reached.
To change your address, pay advice or W-4 selections:
- Click on the CU Resources tab in the Employee portal at my.cu.edu.
- Go to CU RESOURCES > EMPLOYEE INFORMATION.
To activate/change your direct deposit:
- Complete the Direct Deposit Authorization Form and submit the original completed form to Employee Services.
NOTE: If you do not have a CU Resources tab, please contact the IT Help Desk for your campus from the list below:
- Boulder 303-735-4357
- Denver/AMC 303-724-4357
- UCCS 303-492-9999
- System 303-860-4357
Department Payroll Liaisons:
- Use same contact information for Payroll Administration staff members noted above.
- Email forms to process off-cycle payroll checks (additional pay forms & hand-drawn warrant requests) to: email@example.com
- Note: If you are a PeopleSoft HRMS user & need technical assistance, contact your local IT Service Desk.
My.Leave & Portal issues or corrections