Need to schedule an appointment with one of our benefits or payroll professionals? We've (temporarily) moved, but we're still here to help you. Learn about how to reach us.
Payroll: HCM Community and PeopleSoft Inquiries
University of Colorado – Employee Services
1800 Grant Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80203
Interoffice Mail: Campus Box 400 UCA
Main Phone Number: 303-860-4200 (option 2)
Fax Number: 303-860-4299
- In-person appointments:
- Normal business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p. m. Monday-Friday, except for university system office holidays.
- Outside of business hours, or if you receive a voice mail message, please leave a detailed message and provide a phone number where you can be reached.
To change your address, phone number, emergency contact information or to update your W-4 selections, view your pay advice or W-2:
- Click on Employee/Student portal at my.cu.edu.
- Select CU Resources tab.
- Then select either Personal Information or Payroll and Compensation.
- Note: Any changes made in these areas will not update the Student portal. Please be sure to make all of the necessary changes on the Student portal as well.
To activate/change your direct deposit:
- Complete the Direct Deposit Authorization Form and submit the original completed form to Employee Services.
NOTE: If you do not have a CU Resources tab, please contact the IT Help Desk for your campus from the list below:
- Boulder 303-735-4357
- Denver/AMC 303-724-4357
- UCCS 719-255-3536
- System 303-860-4357
- Please review the Employee Services Procedural Guide for the most current guidelines for processing and requesting off-cycle checks.
- When a off-cycle check is approved for processing by Employee Services please email the form to: email@example.com
- Note: If you are a PeopleSoft HRMS user & need technical assistance, contact your local IT Service Desk.
My.Leave & Portal issues or corrections