Payroll: HCM Community and PeopleSoft Inquiries
University of Colorado – Employee Services
1800 Grant St., Suite 400
Denver, CO 80203
Interoffice Mail: Campus Box 400 UCA
Main Phone Number: 303-860-4200 (option 2)
Fax Number: 303-860-4299
- In-person appointments:
- Normal business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday, except for university system office holidays.
- Outside of business hours, or if you receive a voicemail message, please leave a detailed message and provide a phone number where you can be reached.
To change your address, phone number, emergency contact information or to update your W-4 selections, view your pay advice or W-2:
- Click on Employee/Student portal at my.cu.edu.
- Select CU Resources tab.
- Then select either:
- Employee Profile within the My Info and Pay horizontal menu bar, or
- the My Info tile on the screen.
- Note: Any changes made in these areas will not update the student portal. Please be sure to make all of the necessary changes on the student portal as well.
To activate/change your direct deposit:
- Access the direct deposit signup within the employee portal, within the My Info and Pay horizontal menu bar, or within the My Info tile on the screen.
- You'll be prompted to verify your identity via our authentication tool, which ensures your direct deposit bank account information is safe.
- Complete the Direct Deposit Authorization Form within the employee portal.
NOTE: If you do not have a CU Resources tab, please contact the IT Help Desk for your campus from the list below:
- Boulder: 303-735-4357
- Denver/AMC: 303-724-4357
- UCCS: 719-255-3536
- System: 303-860-4357
HCM Community members:
- When an off-cycle check is approved for processing by Employee Services, please email the form to: email@example.com
- Note: If you are an HCM user and need technical assistance, contact your local IT Service Desk.
My Leave & Portal issues or corrections