Employee Services serves CU employees through six primary functions:
- Benefits: Providing university employees and faculty with excellent health benefits, a variety of retirement plans, life and disability insurance.
- Employee Learning and Development: Providing university-wide development and administration of quality learning programs to maximize job performance and satisfaction for faculty, staff and student workers.
- Human Resources: Delivering HR services to the employees in the Office of the President, working in conjunction with campus HR directors to identify policy changes and manage training compliance. HR plays a role in recruiting outstanding employees to the University of Colorado’s four campuses and system office.
- International Tax: Helping CU’s international employees to navigate U.S. tax laws and related issues.
- Payroll: Ensuring accurate and timely payroll and leading university-wide pay and time collection.
- Technologies: Providing technical expertise for Human Resources Management Software, Jobs at CU and other systems.
Find the right department to help you. See full list>>
Assistant Vice President's Office
Lisa Landis, Assistant Vice President
Michelle Martinez, Director Human Resources
Elizabeth (Beth) Bradford
Jennifer Hawkins, Manager
Ross Mote, Assistant Director
Katherine Sauer, Director
Technologies and Production
Lisa Affleck, Director
Kathy Rasco, Executive Director
Tracy Hooker, Manager
Learning and Development
Janet Lowe, Director
Rebecca Hammond, Manager
Gail Blandford, Director
Peggy Watson, Manager
Michelle Martinez, Director