The 2016 program agenda (January through June) is provided in the expandable toggles below. Agendas for each date and any assignments will be posted at least one week before the session. Presentations and other presenter-related material will be posted after each session ends.
For the program description and schedule, click here.
Monthly reading will be assigned from HBR's 10 Must Reads: On Managing Yourself. Harvard Business Review Press. Boston, Massachusetts, 2010.
Jan. 28 - Introductions and Leading Self - CU Denver, Terrace Room, 1380 Lawrence Street Center
Feb. 18 - Leading Self - CU Denver, Terrace Room, 1380 Lawrence Street Center
March 17 - Leading Others - CU System, 1800 Grant Street, 5th Floor Conference Rooms
April 14 - Leading Teams: Adaptive Leadership - CU System, 1800 Grant Street, 5th Floor Conference Rooms
May 19 - Leading Change - CU Boulder, School of Law, Wolf Law Building
June 16 - Leadership Case Study and Group Projects - CU Boulder, School of Law, Wolf Law Building
Please see the driving directions at http://www.colorado.edu/law/about/visitus#directions, provided by the Law School. (Disregard the parking information that they provide.)
- Campus Parking Map: http://www.colorado.edu/pts/sites/default/files/attached-files/UCB Parking Map.pdf
- If you have a reciprocal parking pass, park in lot 308. Display your reciprocal pass on your dash. Your pass should indicate if it is acceptable to park in lot 308.
- If you do not have a reciprocal parking pass, pre-purchase a permit for lot 470 and print it in advance. To do this:
- Go to: https://ucboulder.t2hosted.com/pnw2/selectevent.aspx.
- In the Search Events box, enter Leadership Development Program and select it.
- Follow the steps to pre-purcase a $9.00 pass.