Need to schedule an appointment with one of our benefits or payroll professionals? We've (temporarily) moved, but we're still here to help you. Learn about how to reach us.
Presentations, worksheets, case studies, etc. are provided below, organized by workshop date.
August 11 and 12 - Retreat - Denver
September 18 - System Administration - 1800 Grant St., Denver
October 9 - UCCS - 1420 Austin Bluffs Pkwy., University Center, Rm. 303
- Ethical Dilemmas in Leadership with Dr. Nina Polok and Dr. Pam Shockley-Zalabak
- UCCS Fast Facts
- Lessons Learned - Brainstorming Activity from Developing Trust and Organizational Effectiveness, workshop
November 13 (Part 1) - Advancement - 8:30-11:15 - 1800 Grant St., 5th Floor CR, Denver
November 13 (Part 2) - Excellence in Leadership Luncheon and Lecture - 11:30-1:30 - Brown Palace Hotel
January 22 - Boulder - 8:00-3:30 - Flatirons Room, Center for Community, Boulder
February 5 - Government Relations and the Legislature - 8:00 - 12:00 - Colorado State Capitol, Denver
March 11 - Anchutz Medical Campus - 8:00 - 3:15 - 12850 E. Montview Blvd., Skaff Conference Room, Fourth Floor, Room 4000
April 15- CU Denver and Closing Reception- Denver
General directions to each campus and system administration are provided below.
Books24x7 is a resource offered through SkillSoft that provides thousands of complete, online books. The books listed below are available on Books24x7. Additionally, some of the books have an executive summary available as a pdf dowload. Click the "Summary" links below to access.
For help using Books24x7, click here.
- Covey, Stephen R, The Speed of Trust: The One Thing That Changes Everything. Free Press. 2006. (Summary)
- Gardner, Howard, Five Minds for the Future. Harvard Business School Press, 2006.
- Goleman, Daniel, Working with Emotional Intelligence. Bantam Dell, 2006. (Summary)
- Kotter, John P. and Dan S. Cohen, The Heart of Change: Real-Life Stories of How People Change Their Organization. Harvard Business School Press, 2002. (Summary)
- Kotter, A Sense of Urgency. Harvard Business School Press, 2008. (Summary)
- Kouzes, James and Barry Posner, The Leadership Challenge. Jossey-Bass, 2007.
- Pink, Daniel H. DRIVE The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us . Riverhead Books, 2009. (Review)