Presentations, worksheets, case studies, etc. are provided below, organized by workshop date.
August 15 and 16 - Retreat - Denver
September 15 - System Administration - 1800 Grant St., Denver
October 6 - UCCS
November 3 (Part 1) - CU Advancement
November 3 (Part 2) - Excellence in Leadership Luncheon and Lecture - 11:30-1:30 - Brown Palace Hotel
January 26 - Boulder
February 16 - Government Relations and the Legislature - Colorado State Capitol, Denver
March 16 - Anschutz Medical Campus
April 20 - CU Denver and Closing Reception- Denver
General directions to each campus and system administration are provided below.
Books24x7 is a resource offered through SkillSoft that provides thousands of complete, online books. The books listed below are available on Books24x7. Additionally, some of the books have an executive summary available as a pdf dowload. Click the "Summary" links below to access.
For help using Books24x7, click here.
- Adichie, Chimamanda Ngozi, Americanah. Anchor Books, 2014.
- Armstrong, Elizabeth and Hamilton, Laura. Paying for the Party: How College Maintains Inequality. President and Fellows of Harvard College, 2013.
- Boyatzis, Richard and McKee, Annie. Resonant Leadership: Renewing Yourself and Connecting with Others through Mindfulness, Hope, and Compassion. Harvard Business School Publishing, 2005. (Book and Review)
- Catmull, Ed and Wallace, Amy. Creativity, Inc. Soundview Executive Summaries, 2015. (Summary)
- Covey, Stephen R, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons for Personal Change. Soundview Executive Summaries, 2007. (Summary)
- Covey, Stephen R, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Restoring the Character Ethic. Franklin Covey, 1989. (Book)
- Covey, Stephen R, The Speed of Trust: The One Thing That Changes Everything. Free Press. 2006. (Summary)
- Duhigg, Charles, Smarter Faster Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business. Random House, 2016.
- Gardner, Howard, Five Minds for the Future. Harvard Business School Press, 2006.
- Gardner, Howard. Leading Minds: An Anatomy of Leadership. Basic Books, 2011.
- Goleman, Daniel, Working with Emotional Intelligence. Bantam Dell, 2006. (Summary)
- Goodwin, Doris Kearns, Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln. Blithedale Productions, 2005.
- Holiday, Ryan. Ego is the Enemy. Portfolio/Penguin, 2016.
- Kahneman, Daniel, Thinking, Fast and Slow. Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2011. (Review)
- Kotter, A Sense of Urgency. Harvard Business School Press, 2008. (Summary)
- Kouzes, James and Barry Posner, The Leadership Challenge. Jossey-Bass, 2007.
- Logan, Dave and King, John, Tribal Leadership: Leveraging Natural Groups to Build a Thriving Organization. HarperCollins Publishers, 2008. (Summary)
- McKeown, Greg. Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less. Crown Business, 2014. (Featured Video)
- Pink, Daniel, A Whole New Mind. Berkley Publishing Group, 2005. (Summary)
- Wiseman, Liz. Multipliers: How the Best Leadership Make Everyone Smarter. HarperCollins Publishers, 2010. (Review)